When I first began proofreading many moons ago, I had an almost gripping fear of making marks on a manuscript. I felt such a coward that I would mark any errors in pencil - which often smudged and was, of course, harder to read. It took some courage to begin using a red pencil, then graduating to a red pen. I was paranoid about making any errors of my own and so began the laborious task of reading the text many times over. This was obviously time-consuming as well as mentally fatiguing. So I came up with a plan. I always double-check my work, but what if I could read the text more quickly before knuckling down to the proofreading and editing business of it? I decided that I needed to do a speed reading course. In fact, I did the very same course you can find on the link below. I found the Speed Reading Secret to be effective, helpful and well worth the price, which is why I am happy to advertise it on my blog. Check it out for yourself:
The Speed Reading Secret
Obviously, you don't need to be a proofreader or editor to gain from this course. It's ideal for students and business people who have to read a lot of material in a short space of time. Looking back, I wonder how on earth I managed beforehand!
No comments:
Post a Comment